During this quarantine, many seem to be facing withdrawal from their wanderlust and luxury-loving spirits. Your next destination could very well be The Four Seasons Resort in Hualalai’s DIY bath to transport you to Hawaii and enjoy one of the benefits of traveling.
Hualalai Spa Director Cecilia Hercik was inspired by the Hualalai apothecary to create the at-home Niu (coconut) Bath Treatment. It is recommended to play soothing Hawaiian music and lighting bath candles to truly connect to the experience and enjoy a relaxing, and luxurious bath.
- 1 spoonful coconut oil
- 12 ounces of coconut water
- 12 ounces of coconut milk
- 1 spoonful cocoa butter
- 1 spoonful cocoa powder
- 4 ounces sugar (white or brown)
- 4 ounces of sea salt or Epsom salt
- Lime wedge
- Scrub: Mix sugar, coconut oil and cocoa powder in a bowl to create a paste. Use this scrub to exfoliate knees and elbows once soaking.
- Bath: Fill the tub with warm water and add mineral salt and coconut milk. Soak and relax in the warm bath.
- Hydrate: Fill a glass of coconut water with a wedge of lime and keep it near the tub to enjoy while soaking.
- Moisturise: After the bath, massage the cocoa butter for smooth and soft skin.
Emerge anew feeling a little more zen!
Read the article The ultimate guide to your skincare and haircare woes
Read the article The most luxurious spas in India